WrestleSpot

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Darth Ziggler
Priceless
6 posters

2010 Royal Rumble Poster?

Priceless
    Priceless

2010 Royal Rumble Poster? Empty 2010 Royal Rumble Poster?

Post  Priceless Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:16 am

2010 Royal Rumble Poster? WWE_Royal_Rumble_2010_v3_by_Rzr316

Could this be the 2010 Royal Rumble Poster? And is Edge coming back? He must be. It also shows a teaser on the blade he is holding. It shows the WWE Championship reflecting off it.

I also found this one which also has Edge on it:

2010 Royal Rumble Poster? WWE_Royal_Rumble_2010_by_Rzr316

There's no teaser on it of what Edge may do, but they must be tossing up on these two posters.
    Darth Ziggler
    Darth Ziggler
    Admin
    Admin

2010 Royal Rumble Poster? Empty Re: 2010 Royal Rumble Poster?

Post  Darth Ziggler Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:03 am

Priceless wrote:2010 Royal Rumble Poster? WWE_Royal_Rumble_2010_v3_by_Rzr316

Could this be the 2010 Royal Rumble Poster? And is Edge coming back? He must be. It also shows a teaser on the blade he is holding. It shows the WWE Championship reflecting off it.

I also found this one which also has Edge on it:

2010 Royal Rumble Poster? WWE_Royal_Rumble_2010_by_Rzr316

There's no teaser on it of what Edge may do, but they must be tossing up on these two posters.
    Im so glad im going to that. When he returns im going to be the loudest person in that arena.
    Priceless
    Priceless

Post  Priceless Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:35 am

Yeh you'll be like, "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! YESSS!!!! YESSS!!! I'M HAVING AN ORGASM!!!!!". LOL.
    RKOkiller
    RKOkiller

Post  RKOkiller Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:07 pm

The first one looks pretty good. With him on the poster the more I feel that Edge will win the Rumble.
    Darth Ziggler
    Darth Ziggler
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Darth Ziggler Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:39 pm

RKOkiller wrote:The first one looks pretty good. With him on the poster the more I feel that Edge will win the Rumble.
    If you look at the first one, the WWEs title is in the Reflection of the blade, he might be challenging Orton.
    RKOkiller
    RKOkiller

Post  RKOkiller Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:41 pm

Darth Ziggler wrote:
    RKOkiller wrote:The first one looks pretty good. With him on the poster the more I feel that Edge will win the Rumble.
    If you look at the first one, the WWEs title is in the Reflection of the blade, he might be challenging Orton.
    Oh shit I didn't see that. Good eye. Orton vs Edge would be an awesome. feud. They already had an awesome match a couple yaers back. A feud with these two would be fucking awesome.
    Darth Ziggler
    Darth Ziggler
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Darth Ziggler Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:45 pm

RKOkiller wrote:
    Darth Ziggler wrote:
    Oh shit I didn't see that. Good eye. Orton vs Edge would be an awesome. feud. They already had an awesome match a couple yaers back. A feud with these two would be fucking awesome.
    Yeah thats was a hell of a match. Edge vowed to take down Evolution and He faced Orton for the IC Title. Man i loved that match. I watch it all the time on my decade of decadance DVD. I cant wait for the rumble.
    HBKlegend
    HBKlegend

Post  HBKlegend Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:04 pm

i like the second one alot better.
    and is edges return going to be at royal rumble??
    The Guru of Greatness
    The Guru of Greatness

Post  The Guru of Greatness Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:16 pm

It would be awesome for Edge to return at the rumble and win the WWE title but him winning the royal rumble would be better because if Jericho is a champion at wrestlemania those two can have a great fued.
    Darth Ziggler
    Darth Ziggler
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Darth Ziggler Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:19 pm

The Guru of Greatness wrote:It would be awesome for Edge to return at the rumble and win the WWE title but him winning the royal rumble would be better because if Jericho is a champion at wrestlemania those two can have a great fued.
    Yeah its pretty much in the bag. A couple of weeks back on the SD when Batista returned, Jericho was badmouthing Edge so its going to happen.
    The Guru of Greatness
    The Guru of Greatness

Post  The Guru of Greatness Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:52 pm

Hopefully he comes back as a face. He was getting a bit stale as a heel
    CenaSucks
    CenaSucks
    Admin
    Admin

Post  CenaSucks Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:15 pm

The first one made me piss my pants of too much awsomeness.Edge looks fucking ace and the poster overall is genius.That definitely gets my hyped for Edge's return.

The second one is still good,but then again the first one is unbeatable.

However for a number of years now WWE always makes the Royal Rumble poster some sort of retarded cartoon drawing of the guys in the Rumble so expect that.If they use that first poster I'll flip in excitement.
    Priceless
    Priceless

Post  Priceless Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:02 pm

But you gotta realise something, if they have Edge return at the Rumble, it won't be as hyped because we already know he is coming back because of the poster. And did you notice Edge's hair on the first one? It looks awesome.
    HBKlegend
    HBKlegend

Post  HBKlegend Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:07 am

Priceless wrote:But you gotta realise something, if they have Edge return at the Rumble, it won't be as hyped because we already know he is coming back because of the poster. And did you notice Edge's hair on the first one? It looks awesome.

yeah,i think his hair looks awesome too
    CenaSucks
    CenaSucks
    Admin
    Admin

Post  CenaSucks Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:27 pm

I just noticed the second one is a custom.Look in the bottom corner.It has the WWE logo,which the posters never have at the bottom,and it says razor.
    Darth Ziggler
    Darth Ziggler
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Darth Ziggler Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:02 pm

I bet Edge will come back at number 29 and eliminate John Cena to win. Just a guess.
    Priceless
    Priceless

Post  Priceless Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:37 am

Darth Ziggler wrote:I bet Edge will come back at number 29 and eliminate John Cena to win. Just a guess.

Good point, it would make sense for him to come out at 29, as everyone would be expecting him at 30. Who would he face at WrestleMania? It would be awesome if Chris Jericho won at Elimination Chamber, and then Edge decided to face him.

I think after WrestleMania they should turn Edge heel again. Have him go after the WWE Championship on Raw. Have him get himself involved in a big Summerslam match. Imagine if Edge, Cena, Jericho, Bryan Danielson, Bret Hart and R-Truth faced off in a 5-on-5 elimination match against a brand new stable of younger wrestlers? That would be awesome. Anyway, I think next year at WrestleMania, Edge should successfully defend the World Heavyweight Championship against Alberto Rodriquez. That guys going to become something big in the WWE and I think if they want to push him into the top spot, they should have him be in a World Heavyweight Championship match at his first WrestleMania.

Afterwards, if Edge can keep himself fit and not seriously injured so he has to retire (LOL, like that would ever happen), Edge should continue with the World Heavyweight Championship. But imagine if after all that Edge had to retire after WrestleMania 27. That would be shocking. I'm sure they'd induct him into the Hall of Fame the year after. And he'd probably have some stupid new hair cut LOL.

Anyway, that's what I can see happening for Edge n the next year or two.
    Darth Ziggler
    Darth Ziggler
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Darth Ziggler Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:39 am

Priceless your full of shit! Alberto Rodriguez!!? You really would think Edge's last match is gonna be against some independent wrestler?!?! Your an idiot!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:13 am